Junior Python Developer
6 000 – 9 000 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE CLOUD Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Twarda 18. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
We are Semantive, a professional services company providing Cloud services. We are AWS and Azure certified team of software engineers focused on Cloud native application development and software engineering. We work in an Agile way and pay a lot of attention to code quality, we do peer code reviews and use pair programming when appropriate. If you join us, you can expect to get proficient with AWS, Azure and work in a challenging project delivered for some Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups.
We are on a mission to build Data platforms in Cloud and Serverless applications that host a lot of data and run various analytical workloads. We are looking for Junior Python Developer, who wants to embark on this mission with us.
What will you be doing?
- Learning and developing your Python and AWS skills every day.
- Working in an agile team delivering projects on AWS Cloud.
- Developing cloud-native distributed systems, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS.
- Working in software teams where code reviews and pair programming are part of our strong engineering culture.
- Mastering your Python and Cloud skills while working with others.
- First experience in professional Python development (at least one year of experience as a Python Developer)
- Willingness to work as part of the agile team with attitude to help others and learn from them
- Being proactive and having critical-thinking skills
- Native in Polish
- Regular in English
Perks & benefits
- Modern stack and opportunity to become an expert in AWS (sponsored AWS training and certification)
- Projects that solve real-world problems
- Flat organizational structure
- Your dedicated “Buddy” since the very first day at work
- Knowledge-sharing sessions
- English lessons
- Team-building meetings
- Sport, leisure and medical package
- Employee referral program
- Flexible working hours
- 6000 – 9000 PLN net salary on B2B depending on your skills
- 10 paid holiday days (and 20 paid holiday days in 2022)
- 2 paid training days and a training budget
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- DevOps skills