Technical Project Manager
8 000 – 15 000 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE CLOUD Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Twarda 18. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Being a bridge between a cross-geo team working on a Platform-as-a-Service Data Platform for Enterprise customers.
- Be responsible for smooth delivery process by Warsaw team providing guidance about roadmap, milestones gathered from a Product Owner/Engineering Manager from US.
- Coordinate project and flow of deliverables between teams.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information internally to the Leadership Team
- Effectively apply project management methodology (PMI) and enforce project standards – creating high standards in that area.
- Motivate and manage the project team to work together productively and in a friendly atmosphere
- Executing project work in scope of consulting engagements for Enterprise customers, managing resources, escalations, change requests and project status meetings.
- Stakeholder management ensuring the client is well informed of the project status, setting and managing expectations, high client engagement, and meeting customer satisfaction.
- Be a role model and support, mentor, and coach colleagues with less experience.
- Responsible for multiple work streams within a project, advising on process improvements for client’s better use of the system – caring about the highest quality of our solutions serving customers.
- Engaging, collaborative, and organized,
- SCRUM (or other Agile) development method experience
- A person that subscribes to our company values – a constant learner and knowledge sharer.
- Perfect communication skills and out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Native in Polish
- Relevant experience with an implementation project
- Passion for technology.
- Knowledge of JIRA, YouTrack, Confluence.
- You understand complexities of Enterprise applications, integrations and APIs
Perks & benefits
- Courses to accelerate the growth of your technical skills
- Friendly, informal atmosphere at work
- Private healthcare package
- Training and conference budget
- Free healthy snacks every week
- Regular team meetups & retreats
- English lectures
- Sports subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Full remote work possible
- 8000 – 15000 pln netto salary on B2B depending on your skills
- 10 paid holiday days (and 20 paid holiday days in 2022)
- 2 paid training days and a training budget
- Previous experience in software development
- Experience in business analysis