Technical Project Manager – full remotely possible
8 000 – 15 000 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute project plans including scope, meeting milestones, managing resources, budgets, contractual obligations, escalations, change requests, project status meetings, engagement reviews, quality assurance procedures – caring about the highest quality of our solutions serving for customers.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information internally to the Leadership Team. – Co-creation of consulting shape of company and high quality standards in that area.
- Effectively apply project management methodology (PMI) and enforce project standards – creation high standards in that area.
Motivate and manage the project team to work together productively maximising effectiveness – creation high standards in that area.
- Stakeholder management ensuring the client is well informed of the project status, setting and managing expectations, high client engagement and meeting customer satisfaction – caring about the highest rate of NPS.
- Review and ensure quality, including compliance with best practice solutions, covering a broad area of functionalities.
- Be a role model and support, mentor and coach colleagues with less experience.
- Responsible for multiple work streams within a project, advising on process improvements for client’s better use of the system – caring about the highest quality of our solutions serving customers.
- Deeply engaged in co-creating the vision for the products and solutions, to understand user-centric approach to design, and to consult the client in creating a great product in a lean environment.
- Engaging, collaborative and organized.
- SCRUM (or other Agile) development method experience.
- A person that subscribes to our company values – a constant learner and knowledge sharer.
- Perfect communication skills and out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Native in Polish.
- Relevant experience with implementation project.
- Passion for technology.
- Knowledge of JIRA, YouTrack, Confluence.
- Experience in business analysis.
- Experience in pre-sales.