Senior Python Cloud Engineer
15 000 – 20 500 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE CLOUD Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Twarda 18. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Working in an agile team delivering projects on AWS Cloud.
- Developing cloud-native distributed systems, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS.
- Working in software teams where code reviews and pair programming are part of our strong engineering culture.
- Mastering your Python and Cloud skills while working with others.
- Very good knowledge of Python and Git, at least 3 years of experience in professional Python development
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience developing APIs and microservices architecture
- Ability to work as part of the agile team with attitude to help others and learn from them
- Being proactive and having critical-thinking skills
- Native in Polish
- Fluent in English
Perks & benefits
- A path towards expertise in AWS
- Projects that solve real-world problems
- Modern technologies
- Flat organizational structure
- Sponsored AWS training and certification
- Knowledge-sharing sessions
- English lessons
- Team-building meetings
- Sport and leisure package
- Medical package
- Employee referral program
- Flexible working hours
- 15 000 – 20 500 PLN net salary on B2B depending on your skills
- 10 paid holiday days (and 20 paid holiday days in 2022)
- 2 paid training days and a training budget
- Experience with Docker, ElasticSearch,
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience designing, developing and deploying Big Data pipelines
- DevOps skills