Senior Full Stack Digital Marketing Manager
Our mission is to be the best software house in the field of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and Big Data supporting the digital transformation of analytical processes. We base our values on transparent communication, constant improvement of our skills, agility and expertise in our field. We are extensively expanding our team, which at the moment has about 40 people. We are looking for talented Senior Full Stack Digital Marketing Manager, who wants to join well organised team.
- Funnel marketing, arranging, implementing, conducting and analyzing international B2B campaigns for US/Europe,
- Working with a middle-sized, well-organized team,
- Copywriting (if needed with a support of an external agency in creating content, the sense of style and aesthetics are important to us),
- Branding and building a coherent Semantive brand,
- Support sales departments through the use of digital marketing tools,
- Creating statistics, presenting campaigns on hard data.
- 5-6 years of experience in delivering successfully B2B marketing campaigns,
- Good understanding of sales funnels,
- Willingness to help others and learn from them,
- Speak English freely to communicate with clients and fluent in Polish,
- Competency in measuring and presenting results (think of Validated Learning).
Good knowledge of:
- Google Analytics,
- Unbounce (or similar),
- ahrefs (or similar),
- MS Excel,
- Google Optimize, Google AdWords,
- Brand24 (or similar), HotJar, MailChimp (or similar),
- WordPress (or similar),
- Keyword planner (or similar).
- Detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task well in a fast-paced, growth driven environment.
Nice if you have experience in using:
- Google Search Console, Google Trends, Google Tag Manager,
- Photoshop / InDesign,
- You are passionate about the world of new technologies.
Perks & benefits
- Courses that accelerate the development of your skills,
- Friendly, informal work atmosphere,
- Private healthcare package,
- Free healthy snacks every week,
- Regular team meet-ups & retreats,
- English classes,
- Sports and leisure package,
- Excellent office location close to the city center (few minutes walk from subway station),
- Flexible working hours,
- 20% remote work possible,
- 7000–10 000 net salary on B2B, plus paid holidays.
Want to know more about working at Semantive?