10 000 – 12 000 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Help development teams improve their predictability by applying proper agile techniques and providing personal coaching.
- Build effective agile IT & business teams (including: value flow optimization, obstacles identification and removal, fostering continuous improvement, process waste removal).
- Work together with Product Owners and the teams on a daily basis by moderating meetings, counseling and guiding continued improvements.
- Provide transparent, visual communication of the process (visual management).
- Set, track and improve development efficiency metrics.
- Educate, mentor and coach members of IT and business teams.
- min. 2 years of working experience as a Scrum Master.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Ability to coach and support development teams at various stages of agile maturity.
- Good English skills.
- Native in Polish.
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban etc.).
- CSM certification.
Work in Warsaw or Full Remote