Python Cloud Developer – full remotely possible
8 000 – 12 500 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Writing high-quality idiomatic Python code
- Working with AWS cloud and delivering infrastructure as code along Python code
- Taking part in an Agile process
- Helping out peers and improving coding practices within the company
- Doing peer Code Reviews
- Having fun!
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Great testing skills
- Being a team player
- Eagerness to master Cloud services provided by AWS
- Native in Polish
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Kubernetes and Microservices architecture
- Familiarity with NoSQL concepts
- Experience with one of infrastructure as code tools (Cloud Formation, Terraform)