Data Management Team Leader – full remotely possible
18 000 – 27 000 PLN net salary on B2B
depending on your skills
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the central and local Data Management team: collecting and cross-checking data from companies, updating this on the data lake and ensuring accuracy of the information.
- Ensuring consistency in data, promotes processes to ensure data unicity between our head quarter, client platforms and other databases.
- Building, leading and growing an outstanding consultative “Data” team that embodies our organization’s principles of Leadership, Impact and Collaboration.
- Developing and empower Data team members to proactively surface improvement opportunities and prioritize the most impactful ones, then synthesize into an exec level story and communicate top-down.
- Drive data awareness of the key stakeholders and build their capabilities with regard to data quality, Business Object Model and KPI definitions.
- Collaborating and connecting with other teams to jointly find a solution by emphasizing with other teams and offering solutions how things can be done, elevating conversations when needed.
- 6 years of proven experience in data management consulting role within relevant ecommerce domains
- Ability to understand, translate and map strategic priorities into data projects
- Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proven track record of team mentorship and technical leadership (3+ years)
- A vision for what Data can and should be and hands-on experience with Data Sources, Data Management and Data Quality
- Technical skills like SQL and experience in the tool stack Fivetran/dbt/Airflow/AWS Snowflake
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Informatics, or any other related field
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt messaging appropriately for a broad range of audiences
- Your area of responsibility also includes the personal support of our business units, which requires a temporary willingness to travel within Europe
- Experience in a tech company would be an advantage, with other RDM is a plus (AWS S3, Redshift, MongoDB, MS SQL Server)
- Native in Polsih
Work in Warsaw or Full Remote