Data Analytics Team Lead – full remotely possible
17 000 – 26 000 PLN net salary on B2B
depending on your skills
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Work on finding solutions to complex analytical problems, while providing accurate and insightful on-the-point data analyses.
- Drive the usage of advanced analytics techniques in the countries, educate senior non-IT executives on the value of Analytics.
- Manage analytical projects spanning different companies across Europe.
- Building, leading and growing an outstanding consultative “Analytics” team that embodies our organization’s principles of Leadership, Impact and Collaboration.
- Develop and empower Analytics team members to proactively surface improvement opportunities and prioritize the most impactful ones, then synthesize into an exec level story and communicate top-down.
- Drive data usage of the key stakeholders and build their capabilities with regard to analytical thinking and usage of self-service tools.
- Collaborate and connect with other teams to jointly find a solution by emphasizing with other teams and offering solutions how things can be done, elevating conversations when needed.
- 6 years of proven experience in analytics consulting role within relevant ecommerce domains
- Ability to understand, translate and map strategic priorities into analytical projects
- Outstanding communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Proven track record of team mentorship and technical leadership (3+ years)
- A vision for what Data Analytics can and should be and hands-on experience with Business Analytics, Data Mining and Web Analytics
- Technical skills like SQL, Python and experience in the tool stack Snowflake/Power BI
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Informatics, or any other related field
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt messaging appropriately for a broad range of audiences
- Your area of responsibility also includes the personal support of our business units, which requires a temporary willingness to travel within Europe
- Experience in a tech company would be an advantage, with tracking data is a plus (Google Analytics Premium)
- Native in Polish
Work in Warsaw or Full Remote