Azure Solutions Architect – full remotely possible
20 000 – 27 000 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting Pre – sales meetings with clients and caring about relations during whole cooperation – You will be the first person in Semantive who will be responsible for building the strategy of a new business stream on Azure and who will have a real impact on the company’s development.
- Collecting and analysing business needs and requirements – Co-creation of consulting shape of company and high quality standards in that area.
- Collecting required features and choosing best solutions – caring about the highest quality of our solutions serving for customers.
Looking into the market to find best practises to solving business problems in the cloud – we believe in long life learning and continuous improvement of skills.
- Technical coordination of projects: ensuring that projects are carried out effectively – creation high standards in that area.
Caring for the right selection and use of the tool on projects – creation high standards in that area.
- Planning prior to kicking off a project to balance between costs, risks and quality of the product – co-creation the good practices in project management area.
- Providing formal and informal coaching on-the-job to grow team members to their full potential – creation high standards in that area.
- Creating designs in line with the business strategy and technology environment – You will be responsible for building the strategy of the new business stream.
- Minimum of 10 years overall IT industry experience, including min. 3 years as a architect Azure Cloud Architect.
- A master degree in IT, engineering or equivalent.
- General Solution Architect skills: modeling business processes, logical and technical architecture (infrastructure, integration), C4 model.
- Expertise in programming and scripting languages.
- Experience with containers and orchestration in private or public (e.g. Azure, AWS) cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to build effective relationships with other architects and personnel across the organization to facilitate the improvement of the architecture across multiple areas.
- Design CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Knowledge of Python, Java, .Net.
- Good understanding of application integration domain and REST APIs.
- Good command of English (B2).
- Native in Polish.
- Certifications on Azure Architect Expert.
- Experience in presales.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls.
- Experience in team management – nice to have.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies preferable.