Azure Cloud Developer – full remotely possible
12 000 – 16 000 PLN net salary on B2B
We guarantee complete discretion to all Applicants, at the same time we reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates. The administrator of personal data provided by the candidates is SEMANTIVE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 42. Data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out current and future recruitment processes, and their provision is – to the extent not covered by the Labor Code – voluntary. Candidates have the right to review and correct their data and withdraw their consent for their further processing. Please include in your CV consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes.
What will you be doing?
- Building solutions based on MS Azure.
- Creating and developing cloud-native microservices.
- Design, development, and implementation of resilient cloud infrastructure solutions using IaC (Terraform).
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines with Implementing, CI/CD pipelines with Azure Devops (Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts).
- Designing and implementing monitoring for developed applications using Azure Monitor.
- Working with our clients to design, and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest cloud platforms towards a project’s success.
- Improving excellence of the team, processes, and practices within the company following growth-mindset.
- Refinement & design of infrastructure changes.
- Code Review.
- Troubleshooting & fixing infrastructure-related issues.
- Participation in Reviews / Demos / Retros.
- Staying up to date with the ever-changing cloud!
- Excellent programming skills – knowledge of at least one of programming languages Python/Java/C# (min. 3 yrs experience).
- Three years of hands-on experience with azure cloud-native applications development.
- Experience with MS Azure PaaS solutions.
- Experience with REST Web Services.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/AKS from a development perspective.
- Excellent communication skills with IT and non-IT colleagues – honest collaboration is the key!
- Experience with one of IaC tools (ARM, Terraform).
- Proficient skills in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related technical field.
- Good command of English (B2).
- Native in Polish.
- Microsoft Certified: AZ- 200, DP-200, AI-100.
- Experience and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience and understanding of Azure Active Directory.
- Experience interfacing customers during pre-sales meetings.
- Technical customer support experience in a cloud hosting/technology environment.