Agile Project Manager
Our mission is to be the best software house in the field of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and Big Data supporting the digital transformation of analytical processes. We base our values on transparent communication, constant improvement of our skills, agility and expertise in our field. We are extensively expanding our team, which at the moment has about 40 people. For the very first time we are looking for talented Agile Project Manager, who wants to join well organized team.
- Providing clear leadership and direction, mentor and coach development team members,
Manage projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget,
- Responsible for carrying out “deal closing” project management assignments,
Nourishing agility in order to deliver products fast, being compassionate towards clients and colleagues, making efficient and responsible decisions,
- Share knowledge and best practices in the high-tech talent management domain,
- Helping clients to find a balance between meeting business objectives and improving employee satisfaction,
- Cares about the project from the kick-off all the way to its successful completion.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience managing initiatives in an Agile technology environment,
- Driving delivery of the projects (mainly within Big Data) to ensure conformance to the predetermined schedule, budgets & milestones,
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project,
- Lead project team in brainstorming, root cause analysis, or similar problem-solving techniques to assist in resolving issues, crafting solutions, or defining process improvement.
Good knowledge of:
- Team leadership and development,
- Agile Project Management, Agile Methodologies,
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects,
- Speak English freely (C1, we work with US customers) to communicate with clients and fluent in Polish.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who can multi-task well in a fast-paced, growth-driven environment.
Nice if you have experience with:
- Kanban and Lean approaches,
- Management 3.0,
- Confluence / Slack.
Perks & benefits
- Will guarantee you many career development opportunities as you will be the first Agile PM in our fast-growing organization,
- Courses that accelerate the development of your skills,
- Friendly, informal work atmosphere,
- Private healthcare package,
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals,
- Free healthy snacks every week,
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (IT, Business & Management, Design, Development),
- English classes,
- Sports and leisure package,
- Excellent office location close to the city center(few minutes walk from the subway station),
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Flexible working hours,
- 20% remote work possible,
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook or Dell),
- 16k–18k net salary on B2B, plus paid holidays.
Want to know more about working at Semantive?